Friday, June 26, 2015

Western Caprivi in Namibia

Namibia's wild and seldom visited Nkasa Rupara (formerly Mamili) National Park is a watery wonderland of wildlife rich islands, river channels and wetlands. In many ways the park mirrors Botswana's Okavango Delta.Wild is the best word to describe this park, there's nothing fancy about, no luxurious campsites or guided tours, you're on your own, driving on a series of unmarked 4x4 trails. Nkasa Rupara holds the distinction of being the largest wetland area with conservation status in Namibia.

http://www.namibiareservations.com/eastcaprivie.html

The focal points of the 320km² national park are Nkasa and Lupala, two large islands in the Kwando / Linyati river. During the dry season the islands can be reached by road but after the rains 80% of the area becomes flooded, cutting them off from the mainland. The good news is that it remains a sanctuary for birds, with more species of birds recorded here than anywhere else in Namibia.


In addition to large herds of elephants and buffalo, lion, leopard, spotted hyena, giraffe, impala, red lechwe, reedbuck and the elusive sitatunga can be seen.


The splendid Nkasa Lupala Lodge borders the park to the north - and as the are is unfenced much of the wildlife from the park wanders through the property. Nakasa Lupala lodge also has exclusive rights to offer game drives in the park as well as game viewing from a boat on the Linyanti (a very exclusive experience) - so those wanting a little more than a self drive experience in the park should consider spending time at the lodge.

http://www.namibiareservations.com/nkasa_lupala_lodge.html


For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete