Friday, June 12, 2015

Lovedale Farm Holidays




They are 19 km from Helmeringhausen on the C27 road to Sossusvlei. Just 300km from Sossusvlei, Lüderitz or Fish River Canyon, Lovedale is definitely the place to stop and relax. They are only 500m off the C27 main road and can be reached with any kind of vehicle, from bicycle to bus! 

Self-catering accommodation


We have 3 self-catering units, fully equipped with bed linen, towels, fridge, stove and everything you need in the kitchen. Each unit has its own BBQ-area where you can enjoy your own BBQ (with succulent swakara chops and sausage, bought locally) with a view over the fields and the docile environment of a windmill in the distance with water falling into the nearby reservoir. The Eagle Village is our open plan units (Bateleur, Black Eagle and Martial Eagle). This is our contribution to a greener tomorrow with solar geysers, hot water donkeys and solar power for electricity.

Activities


The have an informal hiking trail, the Aloe trail which is a 45 minute (2km) walk near the farm stead.  Alternatively one is welcome to walk in the veld and enjoy the beautiful scenery, game and excellent bird viewing opportunities on the way. swakara farming information tours and farm drives can be done if booked in advance. The swakara farming information tour is also available for people who is not sleeping over and just want to see what swakara farming is about. The best times for this are in our swakara lambing seasons which are from 20 January to 28 February, 1 July to 30 August and 15 October to 30 November. For these tours booking is essential. These tours are more or less 1-3 hours long.

Lovedale Farming

Home of one of the oldest swakara studs in Namibia - since 1946. We farm with black and white swakara in stud form as well as in commercial flock form. Swakara is still the main farming activity with round about 1200 active breeding swakara ewes and many champions and record holders were bred out of the Lovedale stud.Knowledge and experience are therefor shared with young and new farmers as well as tourists who are interested in Namibian farming conditions. In short: "We try to help where we can to help in building a better future".

For more information please contact us at  

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete