Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Beautiful Okahirongo River Camp



Long grass blows in the wind, lone green trees adorn the vast landscape and springbok roam through the spectacular vistas. The landscape is dotted with the mysterious fairy circles, round patches in a sea of grass entirely devoid of vegetation. Until today research has reached no definite explanation as to their origin. This isolated area of the Kunene region is home to the Himba people, one of the last semi-nomadic desert-dwelling peoples to grace the continent.

Accommodation


Okahirongo River Camp is an eco-friendly lodge built on a sweeping ridge and opening up to breathtaking views of the Kunene River. The entire camp is run by solar generated power and comprises two lounges, a library and dining room, decked out in African elegance. The turquoise waters of the swimming pool spell out refreshment from the desert heat and simply delight in the exotic grandeur of the natural surroundings.
 
The Luxury Tent
 
Built into the rocky terrain all the accommodation are constructed with wood and canvas and each have a magnificent view of their own.
 
The Family Suite
 
A private veranda guarantees utmost comfort and the exclusive right of being at one with nature.

 Activities



Explore the magical surroundings on an early morning walk or a scenic drive into the mountains or golden sand dunes complete with unforgettable sundowners. The wonders of the Kunene River will provide plenty of entertainment, be it fishing (conventionally and fly fishing), cruising along the river in awe of the rich bird life or be on the lookout for some mighty crocodiles.

For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete