Monday, June 22, 2015

Places to see in Otjozondjupa Region


http://www.namibiareservations.com/waterbergwildernesse.html


Otjozondjupa region is one of the fourteen regions of Namibia, its capital is Otjiwarongo. An outstanding landmark within this region is the Waterberg Plateau Park.

Accommodation around Otjozondjupa



They offer highly competitive prices for a unique experience you will never forget! Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility of Aloegrove and forget about your everyday life!




Situated just 35 km north from the town of Grootfontein and 3 km from the B8, Fiume Lodge is an ideal stop over for travelers en-route to the north of Namibia, the Caprivi as well as Botswana and Victoria Falls. The Lodge’s ideal location also provides easy access to Bushman land, Khaudom National Park and Etosha National Park.

Weavers Rock Guestfarm



Weaver’s Rock Guestfarm is situated on a hilltop about 30 km south of Otjiwarongo. The guest farm offers 5 rooms, a swimming pool and a mountain lake. The visitor will experience home cooked meals, a wellness salon, sun downer drives and a scenic mountain trail.

Bush Pillow Guest House

Bush Pillow Guest House is an up market Guest House situated in the center of the Cheetah Capital, Otjiwarongo. It is the perfect retreat for the discerning tourist, business executive or simply for that overnight stop after a long days drive.




Enjoy your stay in our spacious en-suite thatched-roof African-fusion style rooms, equipped with wireless internet, air-conditioning, satellite television, mini bar and coffee station. Laze at the pool or take a short walk to the famous woodcarvers market; savour Namibian cuisine at its best in the lapa restuarant; taste the sunshine in the local beers and wines in the fully licensed bar; warm yourself at the fire in the boma while marvelling at the stars of the Southern skies.

For more information please contact us at

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete