Thursday, April 21, 2016

Affordable luxury at the Entrance to Etosha National Park

Etosha Village

Prime destination for nature lovers combined with excellent service and cuisine! Etosha Village, uniquely combines affordability with comfort and delivers the perfect safari style experience in a private and protected reserve directly adjacent to the Etosha National Park, near Okaukuejo.
At Etosha Village nature and luxury are in perfect harmony through design and comfort. Besides the 40 accommodation units and Camping facilities, Etosha Village has three restaurant seating areas, a unique bar with a big screen television, a sparkling pool plus two kiddies pools as well as a well-stocked utility and curio shop.
The individual canvas suites offer a fully air-conditioned bedroom with a unique semi-open en-suite bathroom and a patio to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you.
The Etosha Village Camp Site is nestled in the spectacular green and gold Mopani forests surrounding Etosha National Park, and caters for both Groups as well as individual travellers.

The Etosha Village Camp Site is nestled in the spectacular green and gold Mopani forests surrounding Etosha National Park, and caters for both Groups as well as Individual travellers.

The 2 spacious Group Camp Sites are ideal for larger groups and can accommodate a maximum of 25 – 30 tents. These sites are equipped with Power Outlets, Running Water, Lights, Barbeque area and separate Ladies and Gents Bathroom facilities each featuring toilets, wash basins and showers.
The 4 Individual Camp Sites are also equipped with Power Outlets, Running Water, Lights, Barbeque and a well-kept shared ablution. 




Inspiring cuisine can be enjoyed at the Etosha Village Restaurant situated walking distance from the Camp Site. On-site facilities include swimming pools and a bar area with a big-screen television as well as a fully stocked utility and curio shop. Guided excursions to Etosha and sundowner drives can also be booked at reception.

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete