Friday, April 29, 2016

5 of the best venues in Botswana and Namibia

Conferencing in Namibia and Botswana is fast gaining ground as new venues open their doors, extending the choice available to corporates.


1. Strand Hotel, Swakopmund 

The new four-star beachfront hotel has been well received by business travellers. Situated on the iconic Swakopmund promenade, it offers spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and most of its 125 rooms and suites offer uninterrupted sea views. There is a small park outside the hotel, through which it is a short five-minute walk to the historic centre of this charming town, with all its shops, cafés, restaurants and bars. A state-of-the-art multipurpose conferencing and banqueting facility completes the offering. Spread over 440 sqm and able to seat more than 100 delegates – or 200 standing – the facility can be tailor made to suit any particular conferencing or meeting style.

2. The Delight, Swakopmund

Gondwana Collection’s new hotel is undoubtedly a breath of fresh air in the Namibian desert. With its colourful design and décor this new establishment is uplifting and inspiring. With 44 light, modern double rooms and 10 loft family rooms it is ideally situated in the town to access the wide range of restaurants and other attractions. A range of conference and meeting facilities are available.

3. The SeaSide Hotel, Swakopmund

One of the largest conference venues along the Namibian coast, the SeaSide Hotel’s facility has a sea view and can accommodate up to 250 people cinema-style. The venue also caters for year-end and team-building events. With an in-house restaurant, superb cuisine is part and parcel of the offering. There are 30 sea-facing rooms and six luxury suites for delegates who want to stay over. All ground-floor suites have direct access to the beach and the sea.

4. Indaba Lodge, Gaborone

With a 14-seat executive boardroom and state-of-the-art equipment, the Indaba Lodge offers the ideal location for executive meetings or small conferences. A variety of packages are available, ranging from boardroom hire to conference and meal packages. The lodge has 84 bedrooms that offer quality accommodation for the growing business travel sector.

5. Aquarian Tide, Gaborone

This hotel’s proximity to the airport, the business centre and several other centres of attraction in Gaborone puts it in the unique position of being able to facilitate guests wanting to take advantage of the city. The 110 guest rooms offer ample accommodation and the hotel is in the process of adding conference facilities and executive meeting rooms.

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete