Monday, August 31, 2015

LÜDERITZ SPEED CHALLENGE

http://www.namibiareservations.com/luederitze.html

To date, the LÜDERITZ SPEED CHALLENGE has produced an unbelievable 12 World and 75 National Windsurfing and Kite Surfing speed records! This now infamous annual event takes place in LÜDERITZ (southern Namibia) in the middle of the Namib Desert. Founder & organiser of the event and the first person ever to achieve 50 & 55knots, Sébastien Cattelan (France), is the brainchild behind the specially made *very fast* channel which now attracts the best Kite surfers and Windsurfers in the world. The 2015 event will start on the 5th October and will continue until the 15th of November.

This inspiring artificial 1km long channel is located in the natural Lüderitz Second Lagoon located just a few kilometers from Lüderitz town in the middle of the Namib Desert. The 2015 event has attracted 40 top riders from 14 different Nationalities and each will attempt to break National & World Records. At the very least, many PBs will be beaten during these 6 weeks!

The current world speed record holder in Windsurfing, Antoine Albeau (France) achieved an astonishingly fast 52.05 knots/96.4 kph average speed over the official 500m run at the 2012 event. Antoine will once again do his best to keep his world title and push the limits even further. This will not be easy when facing the other highly accomplished windsurfers!

Italian Record holder Patrik Diethelm, winner of the 2014 event, came just within .9 knots of the world record. Anders Bringdal (Swedish Record holder), a legend in the Windsurfing community, is another strong contender – Anders is currently second fastest in the world with 51.45 knots.


If you need accommodation you can book at Nest Hotel or find further Lüderitz accommodation via this link: http://www.namibiareservations.com/luederitze.html

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete