Friday, August 14, 2015

Jewel of the Tiras Mountains



Namtib Desert Lodge - the jewel of the Tiras Mountains!
The 16 400ha Biosphere nestled in a valley in the Tiras Mountains is situated about half way between Lüderitz and Sossusvlei at the edge of the Namib Desert’s dunes The personal attention given to the guests by the owners makes a stay on the Farm Namtib a memorable experience. 




The fauna and flora of the Biosphere are closely watched by the owners to ensure a healthy balance between nature and human activities.Namtib is true gem of a destination.

http://www.namibiareservations.com/namtib_bioshphere.html

 Surrounded by the beauty of majestic African landscapes - rugged mountains towering over vast open plains – you will experience tranquility, wide open spaces, fascinating unspoilt scenery, breathtaking views, untouched nature and absolute silence

Activities 


Nature drives
Marked botanical trail with information booklet
Bird watching 
Stargazing
Marked hiking trail ( 4 -5 hours )



For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete