Monday, March 14, 2016

Newest Day Activities on our WEBSITE!


Desert Tracks specializes in giving its guests a special experience into the Namib Desert. Whether it is just a 4x4 trip into Sandwich Harbor, or a 1 night sleepover in the dunes - we want to give you the best possible experience while sharing our love for the Namib Desert.
Our tours were tailor made for the traveler who wants to experience the world’s oldest desert & highest sand dunes, dune driving, adrenaline rushes, unique fauna and flora and desert camping under the stars.

 

Sandwich Harbour Tour  
 
Sandwich harbor is about 50 km south of Walvis bay where the Namib Desert meets the ocean.
You will be picked up at your guesthouse.
First Stop – Walvis Bay Lagoon.
From there we will drive to a view point overlooking one of the biggest man made salt pans in Africa, if not the world.
On our trip we will hopefully see rare species such as the Dune Lark.
After driving through a couple of natural salt pans experiencing on sunny days spectacular mirages, we will reach the point where the Namib desert meets the Atlantic ocean.
We can only enter Sandwich Harbor at low tide.
During the day we will enjoy a relaxing Lunch.
After lunch we will have a thrilling joyride in the dunes heading back to Walvis Bay and drop you of at your lodge.



Desert Sleepover – 1 night, 2 days

This is a unique adventure taking place in the vast sand sea of the Namib desert south of Walvis Bay - offering the ultimate challenge thrill seekers with off road endurance and taste of adventure.
We will stop for lunch on our way to the Sandwich harbor campsite where we will be spending the night under the desert sky.
When we arrive at the campsite , we will drive down to Sandwich Harbor to experience a true Namibian Sundowner at the beach while the camp is being set up.
Back at the campsite we will enjoy dinner.
After breakfast we make our way back.
From Sandwich the trail enters the roller coaster, a series massive "roaring" slip faces not only giving you a new thrilling experience but offering breathtaking views of Sandwich harbor and a panorama of Sandscaps.
The trail ends at Walvis Bay at approx. noon.
 
Rate: Sandwich Harbour Tour
N$ 1450.00 per person (minimum 4 persons)


Rate: Desert Sleepover
N$ 6000.00 per person (minimum 4 persons)


Rates valid from 01.01.2016 - 31.12.2016

Prices are per person
Including lunch and drinks on the Sandwich Harbour Tour. On the Desert Sleepover, Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast is included plus drinks.

Free Pick-up and Drop-off from and to your hotel in Swakopmund or Walvis Bay

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete