Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Bastion Farmyard B&B - Mariental


Bastion Farmyard offers 5 very well equipped en-suite rooms and 4 en-suite camp sites. They can accommodate up to 16 guests in the guesthouse and 24 in the camp site comfortably, are owner managed and will take care of any special requests. Bastion provides you with old-fashioned quality and a wholesome family experience. 

They also cater for happy locals and travellers and they’d love to do the same for you. Their facilities are what set them apart, and they know they'll make your stay with them even more enjoyable. 

You’ll find them conveniently situated 1km from the B1 main road, 14km North West of Mariental and 9 kilometers from Hardap Dam. 

Situated on a farm, it has a peaceful atmosphere, a lovely garden with green lawn and lots of space for energetic children. Here in the countryside you can relax, have something to eat and browse through Bastion Farm Stall & Coffee Shop for that something special.






1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete