Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Omatozu Game Farm


Omatozu Game Farm is located 100 kilometres North of Windhoek on the B1 as you drive towards Etosha National Park. Its central location and easy access make it an ideal stop-over at the beginning or end of a trip through Namibia.
Omatozu Safari Camp offers a great opportunity for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Its exclusive and personal nature ensures a relaxing and quiet environment that allows you to experience the thrills of outdoor living in a comfortable way.
Omatozu Safari Camp offers walking trails and self-drive game viewing.
During the warmer months, guest can relax around the swimming pool and for the more energetic there is a volleyball pitch.
The camp is ideal for those wanting to unwind by getting in touch with nature. It offers an opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of staring into the coals underneath a starlit sky; to listen to the sounds of nature during the night while cuddled up safely and warmly in your luxury tent; and to see game coming to drink in its natural habitat at the dam while sipping a sun downer drink on the deck of the lapa.

                                                   
 

For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete