Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Explore Africa from all angles



Just a 10-minute-drive away from the airport and yet the noisy planes are out of earshot: our 60 km² nature reserve offers 100 percent pure Africa.

Game such as rhino, giraffe, oryx, springbuck and kudu – and last but not least – our heraldic animal, the red hartebeest, roam the hilly bush savannah with its dry river beds and small dams.



Accommodation
The bungalows of the lodge nestle under tall trees on the banks of a dry river (Seeis River). The thick walls of the main house built from self-quarried quartz blocks are reminiscent of the pioneering times of farming more than 100 years ago. Nowadays it houses a restaurant and a bar.
                                            
http://www.namibiareservations.com/windhoeke.htmlhttp://www.namibiareservations.com/windhoeke.html

Sheltered camping in the bush
The pitches are well apart from each other, hidden under trees in the bush. Enjoy the view of the African bush savannah from the pool.



Rhino Tracking
Face to face encounters with white rhino, no fences in between.Trained trackers look after your safety and explain behaviour and mode of life of this rare species of rhino. Physical fitness is essential: In order to track down the animals, you often have to walk several kilometres.



Savannah Trails
Explore the African bush savannah on your own. The trails are clearly visible and easy to walk on.



Visit to Windhoek
The capital of the country is the ideal place to experience Namibian people, culture and history, only half an hour’s drive from Ondekaremba. You are also sure to find wonderful souvenirs and gifts.


For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete