Friday, September 18, 2015

Travel Namibia

 
Travel east from Etosha or Windhoek, some four hours by car, and you will find Bushmanland to the North and the Kalahari to the south. This is remote country, even by Namibian standards. Here within scattered small villages live the San Bushmen, famous for their survival skills. Visit Khaudum National Park with its amazing herds of game, and the beginnings of the Kalahari Dessert, which stretches across eight different countries rewarding visitors with its silence and solitude.


Accommodation

The Camelthorn Kalahari Lodge
Named as it finds itself between two sand dunes in an area peppered with Camelthorn trees which are endemic to this region.
The 12 rondavel-style thatched huts are sparsely set against a backdrop of red dune sands, yellow grasses, piercing blue skies and the greens and browns of the wide-spread Camelthorn and Acacia trees.


Suricate Tented Lodge
Towering over the pans of the Auob wetlands is the Suricate Tented Lodge – Intu Afrika which has been built on top of a majestic red dune.The tents which combine the ultimate African safari experience with the comforts and luxuries of modern day living leave a lasting impression on all our guests.


The Zebra Kalahari Lodge
One of Namibia’s best kept secrets and offers visitors a unique opportunity to commune with the tranquility and intrigue of nature.

 
For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete