Monday, September 28, 2015

Hotel Prinzessin Rupprecht in Swakopmund


http://www.namibiareservations.com/hotel_prinzessin_rupprecht.html 

Situated in the lovely Namibian town of Swakopmund, the historic Hotel Prinzessin Rupprecht is well positioned to offer its guests both comfort and convenience. While touring through Namibia, take the opportunity to enjoy a few days at the wonderful coastline of the country. With its friendly and tranquil atmosphere. 


Not far from the sea and from the city center, our hotel offers an ideal starting point to explore Swakopmund by foot or by car. In our newly renovated building you will find our friendly staff to answer your questions about the hotel, the city or popular excursions. Be their guest and explore Swakopmund, the city with the German flair.

http://www.namibiareservations.com/hotel_prinzessin_rupprecht.html


Enjoy Swakomund and visit the Jetty, an old boarding bridge during colonial times, which today is again fully accessible. Hotel Prinzessin Rupprecht is the ideal place from which to explore all the tourist attractions which Swakopmund has to offer such as desert tours, seal and dolphin cruises, visits to the museum and the aquarium, dune surfing, hot air ballooning over the astonishing Namib Desert and much, much more.

For more information please contact us at

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete