Monday, July 13, 2015

Ultimate Holiday Destination

http://www.namibiareservations.com/otjiwa_lodge.html

Otjiwa's vast 12,000 hectare expanse of bush-veld conceals a treasure trove of African wildlife boasting some 25 free-roaming game species including one of the country's largest herds of Sable Antelope and a number of precious White Rhinoceros, both of which offer Guests excellent chances of outstanding sightings. 

http://www.namibiareservations.com/otjiwa_lodge.html

All so known for its beautiful dams (artificial lakes) which are home to a rich variety of bird life, chief amongst which must be the majestic African Fish Eagle whose chilling shriek is often heard long before the bird is seen.

Activities


Game drive to the vulture hotel and education facility.
Rhino tracking on foot can be enjoyed
Hiking as well as mountain biking trails are available
Fishing on a catch-and-release basis is available
Bird-watching 


Otjiwa Lodge is the ultimate holiday destination for travelers in search of an authentic African experience that meets the very best in international tourism standards, together with true Namibian hospitality.
 
For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete