Friday, July 10, 2015

River Crossing

River Crossing is 3km from Windhoek on the airport road being only 5 minutes from the heart of Windhoek and is located on a pristine 6500 hectare game reserve.
 
http://www.namibiareservations.com/river_crossing_lodge.html

The main lodge building comprises a dining room, a centrally situated bar, a lounge with fireplace, a wellness room, a curio corner, and a conference room seating up to 65 delegates. Nestled outside between the lounge and dining area is the pool, The elevated wooden deck offers a fairytale view of Windhoek.
 
Accommodation
 
 
The 20 guest chalets consist of 14 twin chalets and 6 double chalets (all chalets have en suite bathrooms with showers, loos and basins). Two of the chalets have been designed with honeymooners in mind and have baths instead of showers, 6 chalets offer views of Windhoek and 14 face east offering superb sunrise views of the Moltkeblick Mountain.

Activities
 
http://www.namibiareservations.com/river_crossing_lodge.html
 
Game drives
Horse riding
Guided or self guided walks
Mountain biking
 
For more information please contact us at 

1 comment:

  1. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete